These pictures are of a two story extension that we finished in November 2010 in Crumlin that took twelve weeks to build.
The extension consists of:
- Downstairs toilet
- Utility cupboard
Renovation work also took place to the main house while the extension was being built.
This renovation consists of:
- Rewiring the house
- Replumbing the house
- Installing a new gas heating system
- Insulating and plastering
- Fitting new A rated PVC windows and doors
- New solid oak floor and skirting through out the down stairs
- Laminate flooring throughout the up stairs
- Fitting new oak doors and frames
- Building and fitting a custom made curved bar
- Building and fitting a custom made TV panel
- Fitting new oak staircase
- Building and fitting new built in wardrobes into all the bedrooms
- Painting and decorating
These renovations made the house look very modern and some of this renovation was necessary to give the house a BER A rating.