An attic conversion is a fast, cost effective way to greatly increase the living space in your home.
With an attic conversion from us, you could quickly free up space for an office, bedroom or general purpose family room, with minimum disruption to your daily life. We boast Ireland’s front running home improvement specialists.
We offer peace of mind to our customers that our work comes fully registered, insured and certified. Where needed, we will also talk you through all related planning aspects of your project, and ensure you have all the information to make the best decision for your property.
We regularly convert attics for homeowners that need that additional storage space, gym/games room, or an extra bedroom. In the photos you can see attics where we installed insulation, recessed lighting, heating and storage space while still retaining the maximum useable floor space.
When converting an attic space as a habitable room we always consider and address:
- The health & safety of the occupants
- The structural stability of your home
- Most cost effective, comfortable layout of the space that we can achieve
Our company can advise on what planning or building regulation is required, and explain what improvements may need to be in place before your attic can be considered a habitable room.Get a Quote
Or call and talk to us: (01) 430-1256
Attic Conversion Dublin
We consider how safe access and escape will be provided, what fire proofing measures are necessary and ensure the integrity of your homes structure is retained when converting your attic.
All our staff are fully insured and up to date with all health & safety, building codes and current regulations.
With attic conversions we consider our clients' comfort and always factor in high insulation levels which helps save on heating costs.
When carrying out major home changes it is best to consider:
- Air-tightness: eliminating drafts and keeping the heat in by installing an air-tightness membrane
- Room ventilation: taking care to ensure fresh supply to the room, by installing permanent vents in the Velux skylights
- Adequate insulation: to keep the room warm, a minimum of 150mm but where space allows we'll can fit up to twice that
- Ventilate the roof structure – its important to keep a passageway of air underneath the roofing felt to keep the timbers free from condensation
Our staff are experienced in offering you the best quality and lowest cost attic conversions.
We will assess what work you require, select and arrange for our expert tradesmen to arrive and complete your tasks in an efficient and punctual manner.
We directly employ a team of specialists — which include licensed draughtsmen, carpenters, roofers, plumbers and electricians.
An attic conversion is a fast, cost effective way to greatly increase the living space in your home. You could quickly free up space for an office, bedroom or general purpose. Our company boasts Ireland’s front running room conversion and renovation specialists.
Our work comes fully registered, insured and certified. Get in touch today to discuss your home project.